Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- Fully Funded Scholarship: Tuition fee + stipend
- University of Sydney
- For Postgraduates, Master, PhD, Research
- For All Subjects
- For International Students
- Location: Australia
- 04 Jan 2020: scholarship is open throughout the year
Degree Level: The grant will give the opportunity to take Postgraduate Research or Master’s Degree by research at the University of Sydney (Australia).
The grant enables you to take any train postgraduate Exploration Qualification or Ace’s by look into the program.
The University of Sydney is providing this offer. The target of the USydIS is to pull in top-quality global postgraduate students to take on research projects which will improve the University’s research productivities.
The Scholarship gives tuition costs and a living stipend.
The Scholarship is open for worldwide students from any nation/country. The Student should hold the status of global Student fee status.
To be qualified for the USydIS, you should:
- Be a worldwide student initiating full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may likewise be considered up until they have expended a limit of a half year in coursework.
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject/area distinguished by the University as inside the zones of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Not holding a research degree respected to be identical to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking Research Master’s degree, not holding a research degree respected to be comparable to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- Not holding an Australia Award scholarship within two years before initiating the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Not receiving a scholarship for which course tuition fee is a part under any other scholarship plan to which the Australian Government makes a significant contribution.
- Not already have got an RTP Fee Scholarship, except if the past scholarship was for Master by Research degree that you have finished and you are currently applying for a doctorate research degree.
- Not have recently considered for the scholarship up to three (3) times during the last five (5) years.
There is no separate scholarship application form, to be considered for the scholarship you should apply for admission to your research degree. Scholarship applications are welcome during the whole year however accessible only for both the March (Research Period 2nd) and July (Research Period 3rd).
It is imperative to read carefully the selection procedure and Research Experience guide and visit the official site (link found underneath) to get to the application form and for nitty-gritty data on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.